I'm a software developer for over a decade.
I run OpenBSD and using
I'm an INTP,
a slow thinker and try to be a minimalist.
If you interested in what I'm doing in the moment, I have a /now page for this, and if you have your own site, you should make one, too. Maybe you're interested in what software and hardware I use on a daily basis, you can take a look at my /uses page. Read more about it here.
Sometimes I write about thingsOpenBSD
- I switched back to OpenBSD
- How to run OpenBSD 6.3 instance on Vultr
- How to run a webserver with httpd on OpenBSD 6.3
- How to enable HTTPS with acme-client
- How to analyze the access.log with a shell script
- How to send and receive emails with OpenSMTPD
If you have any questions or feedback that other people might be interested in as well, try mnlwldr/AskMeAnything. Asking a question is as easy as creating a new issue on this project. Check out the closed issues filter on this repository to browse questions I've answered in the past.